Silly little things always gave him fits
Telling time on an analog clock
Untying double knotted shoes
Making really thin crepes
People, on the other hand, he could read like books
Everybody was a simple picture book to him
Debbie on the other hand…
That in between light and dark
When magic was at its strongest
Isabel cast my spell
Looking for a way to win his love
It may seem silly to most people
Giving this a try
Hell, she thought it was silly herself
That didn’t stop her from hoping they were all wrong
Be silly with me, she said
Like she really wanted me to do that
I have been infatuated with her for so long
No way she really meant what she said
Don’t understand why she didn’t ask again
Ten revamped movie quotes for today’s world:
- E.T. Snapchat home
- Luke, I am your mamma’s baby’s daddy.
- You textin’ to me?
- Show me the Bitcoin!
- Robinson, you’re trying to Netflix and chill. Aren’t you?”
- Houston, we have no budget.
- Too big to fail, for lack of a better word, is good.
- I feel the need—the need for faster data!
- I just passed my background check and got off the no fly list, so say ‘hello’ to my little friend!
- If you build the porn site, he will come.
See if you can place the movies they came from. The link to where I found the quotes is here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AFI%27s_100_Years…100_Movie_Quotes